Saturday, September 26, 2015

Introduction

Those of you who have followed my web site - ncwaterfalls.com - for a while may have noticed that I used to chronicle my outdoor adventures though my galleries on PBase. It's a place to post photos, but I also added commentary and it served as a supplement to the main web site. I did this for several years, but in 2010 I met a wonderful lady and didn't really have time to keep this up. Long story short, we got married and are now both retired, so I now have the time. I decided on a blog this time and we'll just have to see how it goes.

I know the name 'Every Day is Saturday' isn't original, and I may change it if I can think up something a little more clever. The posts here will be only for any hiking or traveling that my wife and I do - or that I do alone - and I'm not going to bore you with any of the mundane day to day activities I do like working in the yard or on the house. My wife and I are also birders, so I'll include our birding adventures and may or may not throw in some pictures or videos of birds at the feeders. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Waterfall Rich is retired and has a blog! This is the best news I've heard since I discovered ncwaterfalls.com :)

    ReplyDelete