Monday, August 8, 2016

July 15, 2016 - Little Bradley Falls


Cindy's grandson Salomon has been with us for a week during his summer vacation and today was his last day here. We had him out hiking and waterfalling every day except one. He really liked going to waterfalls, so I thought he would enjoy Little Bradley Falls where he could play in the water and climb on the rocks. Plus, I hadn't been in a while and I've been wanting to get back for updated photos and video. Directions to the waterfall can be found on my site here - http://www.ncwaterfalls.com/little_bradley1.htm

We got to the parking area around 9:30. Some folks asked if we knew where the waterfall was, so I invited them to hike along with up. They were from the Raleigh area and were up for a long week end. When we got to the falls, a group of women were just finishing up rappelling down the waterfall so I didn't get a chance to get any photos. At least they were now out of the way, though.

Salomon got in the water almost immediately. The folks that joined us on the hike didn't stay long and we ended up with the waterfall to ourselves for about an hour. After close to 3 hours there - and quite a few more people showing up - we headed back to the vehicle. A good time was had by all. Below is some video I shot, then a few photos.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment